Fabo may consider himself the Snap King, but he’s willing to slow down his style every once in a while. On a newly-released record off his forthcoming solo debut, Fabo is So High that he’s transformed into his slightly more sedate alter ego, 2Dolla. The highlight here is definitely Bobby V, who sets the mood with his hook and background vocals and calls on Blu Kolla Dreams in-house producer Big Fruit (who produced the singer’s current hit single, Beep) to fashion a beat sure to get I’m So High heavy club rotation. While The Picasso of Rap has yet to receive a release date, Bobby V’s third album, Rebirth, will be available in stores and online this coming Tuesday, February 10th.
Written by Burmy on 02/5/09
Submit your Rating
Dee Money/Altantic Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Ya Do That ft. Young Dro" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.