Fabo may consider himself the Snap King, but he’s willing to slow down his style every once in a while. On a newly-released record off his forthcoming solo debut, Fabo is So High that he’s transformed into his slightly more sedate alter ego, 2Dolla. The highlight here is definitely Bobby V, who sets the mood with his hook and background vocals and calls on Blu Kolla Dreams in-house producer Big Fruit (who produced the singer’s current hit single, Beep) to fashion a beat sure to get I’m So High heavy club rotation. While The Picasso of Rap has yet to receive a release date, Bobby V’s third album, Rebirth, will be available in stores and online this coming Tuesday, February 10th.
Written by Burmy on 02/5/09
Submit your Rating
Dee Money/Altantic Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Ya Do That ft. Young Dro" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.