Fabo may consider himself the Snap King, but he’s willing to slow down his style every once in a while. On a newly-released record off his forthcoming solo debut, Fabo is So High that he’s transformed into his slightly more sedate alter ego, 2Dolla. The highlight here is definitely Bobby V, who sets the mood with his hook and background vocals and calls on Blu Kolla Dreams in-house producer Big Fruit (who produced the singer’s current hit single, Beep) to fashion a beat sure to get I’m So High heavy club rotation. While The Picasso of Rap has yet to receive a release date, Bobby V’s third album, Rebirth, will be available in stores and online this coming Tuesday, February 10th.
Written by Burmy on 02/5/09
Submit your Rating
Dee Money/Altantic Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Ya Do That ft. Young Dro" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.