Fabo of D4L goes solo with a new single that asks a very important question, How You Do That? Fabo’s rhyming skills are what we’ve come to expect from snap music artists and the production work is classically up tempo and very easy to dance to. Young Dro‘s verse on this joint is the high point, as he displays a polished and superior rhyming skill set over Fabo. At the end of the day though, people who enjoy leaning and rocking in the club should be happy.
Written by Chicki on 02/26/07
Dee Money/Altantic Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Get Loose" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)