Fabo of D4L goes solo with a new single that asks a very important question, How You Do That? Fabo’s rhyming skills are what we’ve come to expect from snap music artists and the production work is classically up tempo and very easy to dance to. Young Dro‘s verse on this joint is the high point, as he displays a polished and superior rhyming skill set over Fabo. At the end of the day though, people who enjoy leaning and rocking in the club should be happy.
Written by Chicki on 02/26/07
Submit your Rating
Dee Money/Altantic Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Get Loose" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.