There are few things that frustrate me more than boring small talk, but my dislike for chitchat doesn’t even compare to the burning hatred Ezko displays on his latest single. Attempts to engage the Gaithersburg, Maryland native on any topic other than paper will be met with screaming fits of rage… or worse. Coming on the heels of last month’s Wake Up, promo single No Conversation finds the emcee emphasizing his dedication to the hustle and his hostility to potential interlocutors in bellicose, snarled verses. My Money Jam rapper/producer Hassani Kwess provides an appropriately hard-hitting backdrop for his bars. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; this cut isn’t part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Ezko’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/5/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.