There are few things that frustrate me more than boring small talk, but my dislike for chitchat doesn’t even compare to the burning hatred Ezko displays on his latest single. Attempts to engage the Gaithersburg, Maryland native on any topic other than paper will be met with screaming fits of rage… or worse. Coming on the heels of last month’s Wake Up, promo single No Conversation finds the emcee emphasizing his dedication to the hustle and his hostility to potential interlocutors in bellicose, snarled verses. My Money Jam rapper/producer Hassani Kwess provides an appropriately hard-hitting backdrop for his bars. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; this cut isn’t part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Ezko’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/5/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.