There are few things that frustrate me more than boring small talk, but my dislike for chitchat doesn’t even compare to the burning hatred Ezko displays on his latest single. Attempts to engage the Gaithersburg, Maryland native on any topic other than paper will be met with screaming fits of rage… or worse. Coming on the heels of last month’s Wake Up, promo single No Conversation finds the emcee emphasizing his dedication to the hustle and his hostility to potential interlocutors in bellicose, snarled verses. My Money Jam rapper/producer Hassani Kwess provides an appropriately hard-hitting backdrop for his bars. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; this cut isn’t part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Ezko’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/5/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.