There are few things that frustrate me more than boring small talk, but my dislike for chitchat doesn’t even compare to the burning hatred Ezko displays on his latest single. Attempts to engage the Gaithersburg, Maryland native on any topic other than paper will be met with screaming fits of rage… or worse. Coming on the heels of last month’s Wake Up, promo single No Conversation finds the emcee emphasizing his dedication to the hustle and his hostility to potential interlocutors in bellicose, snarled verses. My Money Jam rapper/producer Hassani Kwess provides an appropriately hard-hitting backdrop for his bars. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; this cut isn’t part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Ezko’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/5/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.