First things first: Booth newcomer Eyerone‘s stage name is pronounced like the word “irony,” not, well, “eye-rone.” Ironic, right? Well, maybe if you’re Alanis Morissette. Anyway, the Virginia representative’s latest single finds him teaching listeners a lesson the dangers of Debt, exploring the consequences of his own financial irresponsibility over Lokey‘s moody sample work. A head-noddable jam with a message well worth heeding, this cut is just one of many bangers to be found on Eyerone’s In Vitro EP, available online as of May 8.
Written by richard on 05/25/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)