First things first: Booth newcomer Eyerone‘s stage name is pronounced like the word “irony,” not, well, “eye-rone.” Ironic, right? Well, maybe if you’re Alanis Morissette. Anyway, the Virginia representative’s latest single finds him teaching listeners a lesson the dangers of Debt, exploring the consequences of his own financial irresponsibility over Lokey‘s moody sample work. A head-noddable jam with a message well worth heeding, this cut is just one of many bangers to be found on Eyerone’s In Vitro EP, available online as of May 8.
Written by richard on 05/25/12
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.