First things first: Booth newcomer Eyerone‘s stage name is pronounced like the word “irony,” not, well, “eye-rone.” Ironic, right? Well, maybe if you’re Alanis Morissette. Anyway, the Virginia representative’s latest single finds him teaching listeners a lesson the dangers of Debt, exploring the consequences of his own financial irresponsibility over Lokey‘s moody sample work. A head-noddable jam with a message well worth heeding, this cut is just one of many bangers to be found on Eyerone’s In Vitro EP, available online as of May 8.
Written by richard on 05/25/12
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.