First things first: Booth newcomer Eyerone‘s stage name is pronounced like the word “irony,” not, well, “eye-rone.” Ironic, right? Well, maybe if you’re Alanis Morissette. Anyway, the Virginia representative’s latest single finds him teaching listeners a lesson the dangers of Debt, exploring the consequences of his own financial irresponsibility over Lokey‘s moody sample work. A head-noddable jam with a message well worth heeding, this cut is just one of many bangers to be found on Eyerone’s In Vitro EP, available online as of May 8.
Written by richard on 05/25/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.