A 2011 smash in Example‘s native UK, Changed the Way You Kissed Me is now making its transition stateside in the form of an official remix. Joining the singer over Michael Woods’ dancefloor-scorching production, ATL heavyweight Ludacris expands on the record’s failing-relationship theme in a guest opener. Out now across the pond, Example’s Playing in the Shadows LP has yet to receive a U.S. drop date. Booth readers, however, will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 03/22/12
Submit your Rating
Ministry Of Sound/Mercury
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.