A 2011 smash in Example‘s native UK, Changed the Way You Kissed Me is now making its transition stateside in the form of an official remix. Joining the singer over Michael Woods’ dancefloor-scorching production, ATL heavyweight Ludacris expands on the record’s failing-relationship theme in a guest opener. Out now across the pond, Example’s Playing in the Shadows LP has yet to receive a U.S. drop date. Booth readers, however, will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 03/22/12
Submit your Rating
Ministry Of Sound/Mercury
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.