Not featured as a duo since summer 2010’s Elements, Jersey-based emcee Cymarshall Law and UK spitter Skit Slam have rejoined forces to craft their junior project as Everliven Sound. One of two newly-released singles off the forthcoming project, Sound of the Everliven finds the emcees reintroducing listeners to their dense, eclectic rhyme style over a sampled beat by Dutch producer INF. For more, check out the group’s Everlations Album when it hits record stores and online retailers next Tuesday, February 28.
Written by richard on 02/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What Should He Do" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “Chicago vs. Everybody?”
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.