Not featured as a duo since summer 2010’s Elements, Jersey-based emcee Cymarshall Law and UK spitter Skit Slam have rejoined forces to craft their junior project as Everliven Sound. One of two newly-released singles off the forthcoming project, Sound of the Everliven finds the emcees reintroducing listeners to their dense, eclectic rhyme style over a sampled beat by Dutch producer INF. For more, check out the group’s Everlations Album when it hits record stores and online retailers next Tuesday, February 28.
Written by richard on 02/20/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What Should He Do" (2010)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.