Sometimes it’s hard to tell the difference between an original song and the remixed version. On the remix to Eve‘s Tambourine, Swizz Beatz clearly wanted to make sure there was no such confusion. Using a high-pitched squirrel voice to pronounce that this is in fact “the remix,” Swizzy ever so slightly tweaks the beat. Instead of hearing Eve’s vocals on the first verse this time, Missy Elliot and Fabolous both get their feature verse on, before stepping aside for E-V-E to step up to the mic. If you’re looking to circle a date on your calendar for the release of Here I Am, look no further (for hopefully the last time) than September 18th.
Written by DJ Z on 07/23/07
Submit your Rating
From the Rib/RED
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tambourine ft. Swizz Beatz " (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.