When you’re a minor, you’d give anything for the freedom and respect that age brings. Then, somewhere along the line, birthdays start seeming a little less exciting. On his first Booth feature, a Booth-exclusive world premiere, Evan Black proposes a fresh solution to the problem of growing old: just Stay Young. Backed by the wistful boom-bap grooves of Compassion artist/producer Customary, the Boston-born emcee promises that, like Peter Pan, he ain’t “never growin’ up.” Fans will be able to find this nostalgic jam and much more on free album For the Birds, dropping August 19, exclusively in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 07/29/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go Round" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.