In romantic relationships, familiarity often breeds contempt. Sometimes, through, all it takes is a Cheap Date to rekindle that old flame. On a fresh single off his soon-to-be-released For the Birds LP, the Boston-born rhymesayer looks back on the sweet beginnings of a rocky relationship, and lets his girl know that he’s willing to work together to rebuild burnt bridges. Customary, the Booth-approved beatsmith behind previous single Go Round, provides a tuneful, piano-driven backdrop for the emcee’s heartfelt bars. Feeling it? More quality cuts await on Evan’s next digital full-length, dropping next Tuesday, August 19, exclusively in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 08/12/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stay Young" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.