In romantic relationships, familiarity often breeds contempt. Sometimes, through, all it takes is a Cheap Date to rekindle that old flame. On a fresh single off his soon-to-be-released For the Birds LP, the Boston-born rhymesayer looks back on the sweet beginnings of a rocky relationship, and lets his girl know that he’s willing to work together to rebuild burnt bridges. Customary, the Booth-approved beatsmith behind previous single Go Round, provides a tuneful, piano-driven backdrop for the emcee’s heartfelt bars. Feeling it? More quality cuts await on Evan’s next digital full-length, dropping next Tuesday, August 19, exclusively in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 08/12/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stay Young" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.