In romantic relationships, familiarity often breeds contempt. Sometimes, through, all it takes is a Cheap Date to rekindle that old flame. On a fresh single off his soon-to-be-released For the Birds LP, the Boston-born rhymesayer looks back on the sweet beginnings of a rocky relationship, and lets his girl know that he’s willing to work together to rebuild burnt bridges. Customary, the Booth-approved beatsmith behind previous single Go Round, provides a tuneful, piano-driven backdrop for the emcee’s heartfelt bars. Feeling it? More quality cuts await on Evan’s next digital full-length, dropping next Tuesday, August 19, exclusively in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 08/12/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stay Young" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.