In romantic relationships, familiarity often breeds contempt. Sometimes, through, all it takes is a Cheap Date to rekindle that old flame. On a fresh single off his soon-to-be-released For the Birds LP, the Boston-born rhymesayer looks back on the sweet beginnings of a rocky relationship, and lets his girl know that he’s willing to work together to rebuild burnt bridges. Customary, the Booth-approved beatsmith behind previous single Go Round, provides a tuneful, piano-driven backdrop for the emcee’s heartfelt bars. Feeling it? More quality cuts await on Evan’s next digital full-length, dropping next Tuesday, August 19, exclusively in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 08/12/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stay Young" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.