Sh*t is Looking Up for ev4n holt—and not just because he scored a feature on the number-one hip-hop site on the planet (cough, us). The San Diego representer’s first Booth feature finds WhoArel flipping a triumphant brass sample as the unsigned rhymesayer chronicles his efforts to rise above the struggle that surrounds him. Like what you’re hearing? You can expect more dopeness on the emcee’s self-titled street album, scheduled to hit the ‘net April 12.
Written by richard on 04/5/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.