Sh*t is Looking Up for ev4n holt—and not just because he scored a feature on the number-one hip-hop site on the planet (cough, us). The San Diego representer’s first Booth feature finds WhoArel flipping a triumphant brass sample as the unsigned rhymesayer chronicles his efforts to rise above the struggle that surrounds him. Like what you’re hearing? You can expect more dopeness on the emcee’s self-titled street album, scheduled to hit the ‘net April 12.
Written by richard on 04/5/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.