Sh*t is Looking Up for ev4n holt—and not just because he scored a feature on the number-one hip-hop site on the planet (cough, us). The San Diego representer’s first Booth feature finds WhoArel flipping a triumphant brass sample as the unsigned rhymesayer chronicles his efforts to rise above the struggle that surrounds him. Like what you’re hearing? You can expect more dopeness on the emcee’s self-titled street album, scheduled to hit the ‘net April 12.
Written by richard on 04/5/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.