“Your daddy is my daddy.” While I can’t say that, unlike Eternia, I’ve never had to use that particular phrase, truth be told I wouldn’t mind being a part of the talented musical kinship that is Eternia & MoSS, who are releasing The Half today, their last single before the album drops. While this track shares the similar qualities of swift delivery and clever beats with past releases The BBQ and It’s Funny, The Half brings a more melodious vibe to the table and allows for the listeners to appreciate their work on a more deeply personal level. The duo shine on this homage to half-siblings, bringing along MoSS’ uniquely harmonic, reverb-heavy production for Eternia to share her tribute to the complications of family life: “You ain’t a half, but a whole of me.” If you were drawn in by this openly autobiographical track, I’m sure you’ll be counting down the days until the duo’s album, At Last, hits store shelves on June 29 - at last.
Listen to More: Eternia Written by Sigurd
Fat Beats Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gender Bender" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!