“Your daddy is my daddy.” While I can’t say that, unlike Eternia, I’ve never had to use that particular phrase, truth be told I wouldn’t mind being a part of the talented musical kinship that is Eternia & MoSS, who are releasing The Half today, their last single before the album drops. While this track shares the similar qualities of swift delivery and clever beats with past releases The BBQ and It’s Funny, The Half brings a more melodious vibe to the table and allows for the listeners to appreciate their work on a more deeply personal level. The duo shine on this homage to half-siblings, bringing along MoSS’ uniquely harmonic, reverb-heavy production for Eternia to share her tribute to the complications of family life: “You ain’t a half, but a whole of me.” If you were drawn in by this openly autobiographical track, I’m sure you’ll be counting down the days until the duo’s album, At Last, hits store shelves on June 29 - at last.
Listen to More: Eternia Written by Sigurd
Fat Beats Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gender Bender" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.