Last featured in late December, when she earned lukewarm reader reviews for EP video single Baby Making Love, Ester Dean returns to kick off her 2013 with unreleased loosie How You Love It?. In contrast to the aforementioned joint’s low-key, throwback vibe, this cut is designed for the dancefloor. Producers Benny Blanco and Stargate‘s hypnotic, handclap-heavy beat bangs in the back as the Interscope singer/songwriter gets familiar with a new fella, making clear that they’re gonna be doing more than talking before the night’s over. Industry vet Missy Elliott assists on the guest tip, bringing her usual off-the-wall energy to the closing verse. While this joint isn’t part of the project, those feeling it will undoubtedly find more to their liking on Ester Dean’s forthcoming EP, which has yet to receive either a title or a solid drop date. As always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 01/24/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drop It Low" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.