Last featured in late December, when she earned lukewarm reader reviews for EP video single Baby Making Love, Ester Dean returns to kick off her 2013 with unreleased loosie How You Love It?. In contrast to the aforementioned joint’s low-key, throwback vibe, this cut is designed for the dancefloor. Producers Benny Blanco and Stargate‘s hypnotic, handclap-heavy beat bangs in the back as the Interscope singer/songwriter gets familiar with a new fella, making clear that they’re gonna be doing more than talking before the night’s over. Industry vet Missy Elliott assists on the guest tip, bringing her usual off-the-wall energy to the closing verse. While this joint isn’t part of the project, those feeling it will undoubtedly find more to their liking on Ester Dean’s forthcoming EP, which has yet to receive either a title or a solid drop date. As always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 01/24/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drop It Low" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.