Last featured in late December, when she earned lukewarm reader reviews for EP video single Baby Making Love, Ester Dean returns to kick off her 2013 with unreleased loosie How You Love It?. In contrast to the aforementioned joint’s low-key, throwback vibe, this cut is designed for the dancefloor. Producers Benny Blanco and Stargate‘s hypnotic, handclap-heavy beat bangs in the back as the Interscope singer/songwriter gets familiar with a new fella, making clear that they’re gonna be doing more than talking before the night’s over. Industry vet Missy Elliott assists on the guest tip, bringing her usual off-the-wall energy to the closing verse. While this joint isn’t part of the project, those feeling it will undoubtedly find more to their liking on Ester Dean’s forthcoming EP, which has yet to receive either a title or a solid drop date. As always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 01/24/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drop It Low" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.