On a steamy new cut from Estelle, the UK songstress says that she can do Whatever You Like. Well, what I’d like to do is listen to this song on repeat; although, from the sound of things, that’s not exactly what she meant. Backed by a fluttering Wizzy Wow production, Estelle shows her sultry side, jazzifying he voice as she sings about doing whatever her man pleases until the sun comes up. Though subtle, guest artist Roses Gabor provides backup vocals for Estelle, hammering home the steamy, early morning vibe of the cut. Estelle is currently in the studio, hard at work crafting an EP and full-length album. While you wait for further details, why not check out her last Booth feature, April ‘12’s Do My Thing?
Written by Lucas G. on 03/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wait A Minute" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.