On a steamy new cut from Estelle, the UK songstress says that she can do Whatever You Like. Well, what I’d like to do is listen to this song on repeat; although, from the sound of things, that’s not exactly what she meant. Backed by a fluttering Wizzy Wow production, Estelle shows her sultry side, jazzifying he voice as she sings about doing whatever her man pleases until the sun comes up. Though subtle, guest artist Roses Gabor provides backup vocals for Estelle, hammering home the steamy, early morning vibe of the cut. Estelle is currently in the studio, hard at work crafting an EP and full-length album. While you wait for further details, why not check out her last Booth feature, April ‘12’s Do My Thing?
Written by Lucas G. on 03/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wait A Minute" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.