On a steamy new cut from Estelle, the UK songstress says that she can do Whatever You Like. Well, what I’d like to do is listen to this song on repeat; although, from the sound of things, that’s not exactly what she meant. Backed by a fluttering Wizzy Wow production, Estelle shows her sultry side, jazzifying he voice as she sings about doing whatever her man pleases until the sun comes up. Though subtle, guest artist Roses Gabor provides backup vocals for Estelle, hammering home the steamy, early morning vibe of the cut. Estelle is currently in the studio, hard at work crafting an EP and full-length album. While you wait for further details, why not check out her last Booth feature, April ‘12’s Do My Thing?
Written by Lucas G. on 03/20/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wait A Minute" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)