On a steamy new cut from Estelle, the UK songstress says that she can do Whatever You Like. Well, what I’d like to do is listen to this song on repeat; although, from the sound of things, that’s not exactly what she meant. Backed by a fluttering Wizzy Wow production, Estelle shows her sultry side, jazzifying he voice as she sings about doing whatever her man pleases until the sun comes up. Though subtle, guest artist Roses Gabor provides backup vocals for Estelle, hammering home the steamy, early morning vibe of the cut. Estelle is currently in the studio, hard at work crafting an EP and full-length album. While you wait for further details, why not check out her last Booth feature, April ‘12’s Do My Thing?
Written by Lucas G. on 03/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wait A Minute" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.