You don’t have to like Estelle but, if the UK soul songstess has any say in the matter, you’re not going to forget her. Remember Me the lead single off her forthcoming collaborative EP with Don Cannon, finds the heavyweight DJ/producer serving up a head-noddable, piano-led beat as the singer demonstrates just how determined she is to make her mark on the game. A.O.M. The Prequel is available on the ‘net as of this Monday and, though Estelle’s All of Me LP has yet to receive a solid drop date, fans can stay locked to the Booth for all the latest on the set.
Written by richard on 10/17/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wait A Minute" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)