You don’t have to like Estelle but, if the UK soul songstess has any say in the matter, you’re not going to forget her. Remember Me the lead single off her forthcoming collaborative EP with Don Cannon, finds the heavyweight DJ/producer serving up a head-noddable, piano-led beat as the singer demonstrates just how determined she is to make her mark on the game. A.O.M. The Prequel is available on the ‘net as of this Monday and, though Estelle’s All of Me LP has yet to receive a solid drop date, fans can stay locked to the Booth for all the latest on the set.
Written by richard on 10/17/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wait A Minute" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.