You don’t have to like Estelle but, if the UK soul songstess has any say in the matter, you’re not going to forget her. Remember Me the lead single off her forthcoming collaborative EP with Don Cannon, finds the heavyweight DJ/producer serving up a head-noddable, piano-led beat as the singer demonstrates just how determined she is to make her mark on the game. A.O.M. The Prequel is available on the ‘net as of this Monday and, though Estelle’s All of Me LP has yet to receive a solid drop date, fans can stay locked to the Booth for all the latest on the set.
Written by richard on 10/17/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wait A Minute" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.