Last we heard from Estelle, the UK soul songstress was expressing her deep and abiding feelings for her man on Till Tomorrow, a June 2013 single off volume one in her Love and Happiness EP series. The Home School/Atlantic signee’s latest feature, by contrast, finds her less concerned with eternal love than with getting off in the here and now. On Make Her Say (Beat It Up), the artist adopts a sultry spoken-word delivery as she instructs her man on how to please her between the sheets. An unknown beatsmith’s minimal production, incorporating tongue-click percussion and a variety of eclectic vocal samples, accompanies her bold and assertive come-ons. Feeling it? More awaits on Estelle’s Love & Happiness Vol. 3: How Stella Got Her Groove Back EP, dropping at an as-yet undetermined date in the near future.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wait A Minute" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!