Last we heard from Estelle, the UK soul songstress was expressing her deep and abiding feelings for her man on Till Tomorrow, a June 2013 single off volume one in her Love and Happiness EP series. The Home School/Atlantic signee’s latest feature, by contrast, finds her less concerned with eternal love than with getting off in the here and now. On Make Her Say (Beat It Up), the artist adopts a sultry spoken-word delivery as she instructs her man on how to please her between the sheets. An unknown beatsmith’s minimal production, incorporating tongue-click percussion and a variety of eclectic vocal samples, accompanies her bold and assertive come-ons. Feeling it? More awaits on Estelle’s Love & Happiness Vol. 3: How Stella Got Her Groove Back EP, dropping at an as-yet undetermined date in the near future.
Written by richard on 02/19/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wait A Minute" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.