Last we heard from Estelle, the UK soul songstress was expressing her deep and abiding feelings for her man on Till Tomorrow, a June 2013 single off volume one in her Love and Happiness EP series. The Home School/Atlantic signee’s latest feature, by contrast, finds her less concerned with eternal love than with getting off in the here and now. On Make Her Say (Beat It Up), the artist adopts a sultry spoken-word delivery as she instructs her man on how to please her between the sheets. An unknown beatsmith’s minimal production, incorporating tongue-click percussion and a variety of eclectic vocal samples, accompanies her bold and assertive come-ons. Feeling it? More awaits on Estelle’s Love & Happiness Vol. 3: How Stella Got Her Groove Back EP, dropping at an as-yet undetermined date in the near future.
Written by richard on 02/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wait A Minute" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.