Not seen in the Booth since dazzling readers with November 2011 promo single Get Right to It, Ess Vee makes his long-awaited return to our pages with Live, a newly-released joint off his latest mixtape. On Live, the Jersey rhymesayer offers listeners a gritty lyrical portrait of his urban environment, flowing over the understated piano grooves of Sheilz St. Cloud. The Veelude was released this past September and is available for free download online.
Written by richard on 01/10/12
Submit your Rating
The Assoc. Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Feel Music" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.