Most rappers are more interested in talking about themselves than lending a sympathetic ear; Ess Vee, on the other hand, is all about being a good listener. For his introduction to the Booth, the Jersey representative serves up some of that “Tell me how you Feel Music.” Backed by The HighStake‘s spacey production, the headliner is joined by Harlem repper (and freestyle series alumnus) ESSO. For more fresh material, check out Ess Vee’s latest street release, The Veelude, when it hits the ‘net September 20.
Written by richard on 09/8/11
Submit your Rating
The Assoc. Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right to It" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.