Most rappers are more interested in talking about themselves than lending a sympathetic ear; Ess Vee, on the other hand, is all about being a good listener. For his introduction to the Booth, the Jersey representative serves up some of that “Tell me how you Feel Music.” Backed by The HighStake‘s spacey production, the headliner is joined by Harlem repper (and freestyle series alumnus) ESSO. For more fresh material, check out Ess Vee’s latest street release, The Veelude, when it hits the ‘net September 20.
Written by richard on 09/8/11
Submit your Rating
The Assoc. Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right to It" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.