Some dreams, like flying or dating Beyoncé, are just that…dreams. Others, however, like your dream job or a goal you are determined to reach, can very much be a reality; all you have to do is get out there and Chase It. It can seem daunting, but just put on this latest effort from Esohel and you will be ready to grind in no time. On this good-for-the-soul effort, the Chicago emcee gives listeners the motivation that they might need with a charismatic, laid-back flow and inspiring lyrics. The wholesome, creamy beat from DJ Poor, too, puts a pep in your step and makes the daily grind fly by. Chase It, Eso’s first feature since 2012’s Silence is Golden, can be found on his forthcoming album, Dopamine.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/22/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.