Some dreams, like flying or dating Beyoncé, are just that…dreams. Others, however, like your dream job or a goal you are determined to reach, can very much be a reality; all you have to do is get out there and Chase It. It can seem daunting, but just put on this latest effort from Esohel and you will be ready to grind in no time. On this good-for-the-soul effort, the Chicago emcee gives listeners the motivation that they might need with a charismatic, laid-back flow and inspiring lyrics. The wholesome, creamy beat from DJ Poor, too, puts a pep in your step and makes the daily grind fly by. Chase It, Eso’s first feature since 2012’s Silence is Golden, can be found on his forthcoming album, Dopamine.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/22/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.