Some dreams, like flying or dating Beyoncé, are just that…dreams. Others, however, like your dream job or a goal you are determined to reach, can very much be a reality; all you have to do is get out there and Chase It. It can seem daunting, but just put on this latest effort from Esohel and you will be ready to grind in no time. On this good-for-the-soul effort, the Chicago emcee gives listeners the motivation that they might need with a charismatic, laid-back flow and inspiring lyrics. The wholesome, creamy beat from DJ Poor, too, puts a pep in your step and makes the daily grind fly by. Chase It, Eso’s first feature since 2012’s Silence is Golden, can be found on his forthcoming album, Dopamine.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/22/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.