Sick of Rappers who all sound the same? So does Ezkeerdo. On his debut DJBooth feature, the Hialeah, Florida songwriter and emcee puts his peers on blast for swagger-jacking Drake, Kanye, K. Dot and other currently-popular emcees. His criticisms wouldn’t count for much if he didn’t have a fresh, unique style of his own. Fortunately, the witty trash-talk and sardonic, drawled delivery he exhibits over Infamous and German‘s dissonant beat aren’t about to get him mistaken for anyone else. The cut’s black-and-white visuals, on the other hand, have a slight BLKKK SKKKN HEAD vibe. Still, their grimy, menacing aesthetic is far from stale. Ezkeerdo’s self-titled album has yet to receive a drop date but, as always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 10/17/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)