Sick of Rappers who all sound the same? So does Ezkeerdo. On his debut DJBooth feature, the Hialeah, Florida songwriter and emcee puts his peers on blast for swagger-jacking Drake, Kanye, K. Dot and other currently-popular emcees. His criticisms wouldn’t count for much if he didn’t have a fresh, unique style of his own. Fortunately, the witty trash-talk and sardonic, drawled delivery he exhibits over Infamous and German‘s dissonant beat aren’t about to get him mistaken for anyone else. The cut’s black-and-white visuals, on the other hand, have a slight BLKKK SKKKN HEAD vibe. Still, their grimy, menacing aesthetic is far from stale. Ezkeerdo’s self-titled album has yet to receive a drop date but, as always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 10/17/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.