Sick of Rappers who all sound the same? So does Ezkeerdo. On his debut DJBooth feature, the Hialeah, Florida songwriter and emcee puts his peers on blast for swagger-jacking Drake, Kanye, K. Dot and other currently-popular emcees. His criticisms wouldn’t count for much if he didn’t have a fresh, unique style of his own. Fortunately, the witty trash-talk and sardonic, drawled delivery he exhibits over Infamous and German‘s dissonant beat aren’t about to get him mistaken for anyone else. The cut’s black-and-white visuals, on the other hand, have a slight BLKKK SKKKN HEAD vibe. Still, their grimy, menacing aesthetic is far from stale. Ezkeerdo’s self-titled album has yet to receive a drop date but, as always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- Freeway x Girl Talk - Broken Ankles EP
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.