If you thought it was surprising that Ernie Gaines chose solo jam No over the T.I.-assisted Sip It for his first single this past January, then prepare for an even bigger shock—he’s already picked the official follow-up, and Sip It has been passed over once again. Having learned he’s been flirting with other women, Gaines’ girlfriend is getting ready to leave him for good—making a last ditch effort at reconciliation, Ernie says he’s So Sorry, and swears that these other ladies were nothing to him. With a percussion-heavy beat by No producer Rich Younglord, So Sorry, believe it or not, is Ernie Gaines’ best chance yet to make some noise nationally. The only question is, will label heads tune in and listen?
Written by Burmy on 02/25/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)