Though Erk Tha Jerk dropped his latest EP, the reader-approved Junk Food & Vegetables, just last month, the Bay Area phenom isn’t resting on his laurels; in fact, he’s already hard at work on his next album. Today, we get our first taste of the project in the form of What Dat Ass Do, a whip-ready ode to the female posterior. Backed by WLPWR‘s slow-rolling ratchet grooves, Erk urges a curvaceous shawty to shake what God gave her for his viewing pleasure. Sight for Sore Eyes isn’t slated to drop till 2015, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/12/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Reach the Top" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.