Though Erk Tha Jerk dropped his latest EP, the reader-approved Junk Food & Vegetables, just last month, the Bay Area phenom isn’t resting on his laurels; in fact, he’s already hard at work on his next album. Today, we get our first taste of the project in the form of What Dat Ass Do, a whip-ready ode to the female posterior. Backed by WLPWR‘s slow-rolling ratchet grooves, Erk urges a curvaceous shawty to shake what God gave her for his viewing pleasure. Sight for Sore Eyes isn’t slated to drop till 2015, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/12/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Reach the Top" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.