Though Erk Tha Jerk dropped his latest EP, the reader-approved Junk Food & Vegetables, just last month, the Bay Area phenom isn’t resting on his laurels; in fact, he’s already hard at work on his next album. Today, we get our first taste of the project in the form of What Dat Ass Do, a whip-ready ode to the female posterior. Backed by WLPWR‘s slow-rolling ratchet grooves, Erk urges a curvaceous shawty to shake what God gave her for his viewing pleasure. Sight for Sore Eyes isn’t slated to drop till 2015, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/12/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Reach the Top" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.