Though Erk Tha Jerk dropped his latest EP, the reader-approved Junk Food & Vegetables, just last month, the Bay Area phenom isn’t resting on his laurels; in fact, he’s already hard at work on his next album. Today, we get our first taste of the project in the form of What Dat Ass Do, a whip-ready ode to the female posterior. Backed by WLPWR‘s slow-rolling ratchet grooves, Erk urges a curvaceous shawty to shake what God gave her for his viewing pleasure. Sight for Sore Eyes isn’t slated to drop till 2015, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/12/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Reach the Top" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.