Though Erk Tha Jerk dropped his latest EP, the reader-approved Junk Food & Vegetables, just last month, the Bay Area phenom isn’t resting on his laurels; in fact, he’s already hard at work on his next album. Today, we get our first taste of the project in the form of What Dat Ass Do, a whip-ready ode to the female posterior. Backed by WLPWR‘s slow-rolling ratchet grooves, Erk urges a curvaceous shawty to shake what God gave her for his viewing pleasure. Sight for Sore Eyes isn’t slated to drop till 2015, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/12/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Reach the Top" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.