While time is the only cure for heartache, music is one hell of a palliative. Just ask Erik Flowchild, who channels his own post-breakup hurt and frustration into art on new single Words From a Broken Heart. Released along with visuals by Mr. Asante, this cut finds the Ontario representative pouring out his feelings over the moody production of OneLove. Has this poignant selection struck a chord? Then you won’t want to miss the rest of the fresh, heartfelt tunes to be found on Flowchild’s Chixtape II street album, released in January and available now online.
Written by richard on 05/31/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk in the Park" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.