While time is the only cure for heartache, music is one hell of a palliative. Just ask Erik Flowchild, who channels his own post-breakup hurt and frustration into art on new single Words From a Broken Heart. Released along with visuals by Mr. Asante, this cut finds the Ontario representative pouring out his feelings over the moody production of OneLove. Has this poignant selection struck a chord? Then you won’t want to miss the rest of the fresh, heartfelt tunes to be found on Flowchild’s Chixtape II street album, released in January and available now online.
Written by richard on 05/31/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk in the Park" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)