While time is the only cure for heartache, music is one hell of a palliative. Just ask Erik Flowchild, who channels his own post-breakup hurt and frustration into art on new single Words From a Broken Heart. Released along with visuals by Mr. Asante, this cut finds the Ontario representative pouring out his feelings over the moody production of OneLove. Has this poignant selection struck a chord? Then you won’t want to miss the rest of the fresh, heartfelt tunes to be found on Flowchild’s Chixtape II street album, released in January and available now online.
Written by richard on 05/31/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk in the Park" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.