Erik Flowchild‘s struggles may be a major influence on his musical output, but don’t get it twisted: no amount of paper will make the T-dot native forget where he’s from. On new single Still Me, a scorching street instrumental by Caleb Alleyne sets the stage for the freestyle series alum‘s determination-drenched meditations on the hustle (as well a little insightful social commentary). Topped off with the silky hook vocals of Victoria Sol, this is just one of many high-caliber cuts set for inclusion on Flowchild’s yet-unscheduled Valedictorian EP. Keep it locked for further details!
Written by richard on 06/29/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk in the Park" (2009)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.