Erik Flowchild‘s struggles may be a major influence on his musical output, but don’t get it twisted: no amount of paper will make the T-dot native forget where he’s from. On new single Still Me, a scorching street instrumental by Caleb Alleyne sets the stage for the freestyle series alum‘s determination-drenched meditations on the hustle (as well a little insightful social commentary). Topped off with the silky hook vocals of Victoria Sol, this is just one of many high-caliber cuts set for inclusion on Flowchild’s yet-unscheduled Valedictorian EP. Keep it locked for further details!
Written by richard on 06/29/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk in the Park" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)