Erik Flowchild‘s struggles may be a major influence on his musical output, but don’t get it twisted: no amount of paper will make the T-dot native forget where he’s from. On new single Still Me, a scorching street instrumental by Caleb Alleyne sets the stage for the freestyle series alum‘s determination-drenched meditations on the hustle (as well a little insightful social commentary). Topped off with the silky hook vocals of Victoria Sol, this is just one of many high-caliber cuts set for inclusion on Flowchild’s yet-unscheduled Valedictorian EP. Keep it locked for further details!
Written by richard on 06/29/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk in the Park" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)