On a scale of 1-10, this new Erick Arc Elliott cut is a 50. While you might not recognize his name, this being his first solo feature at The DJBooth, you have undoubtedly heard Elliot spit before; he is one-third of Brooklyn crew Flatbush Zombies. This particular zombie enjoys munching on beats like brains, attacking his own guitar-based production in a gritty, brisk flow. While Elliott might be flying solo, 50 has a vibe similar to a Flatbush Zombies cut. His style is brash and rugged, but the enthusiasm in his delivery gives the impression that he truly enjoys what he’s doing. This record is part of the artist’s 1992: Lisa Bonet/Project, which currently lacks a release date. Watch our pages for further details on the set, as well as the latest tunes.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/8/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.