On a scale of 1-10, this new Erick Arc Elliott cut is a 50. While you might not recognize his name, this being his first solo feature at The DJBooth, you have undoubtedly heard Elliot spit before; he is one-third of Brooklyn crew Flatbush Zombies. This particular zombie enjoys munching on beats like brains, attacking his own guitar-based production in a gritty, brisk flow. While Elliott might be flying solo, 50 has a vibe similar to a Flatbush Zombies cut. His style is brash and rugged, but the enthusiasm in his delivery gives the impression that he truly enjoys what he’s doing. This record is part of the artist’s 1992: Lisa Bonet/Project, which currently lacks a release date. Watch our pages for further details on the set, as well as the latest tunes.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/8/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.