On a scale of 1-10, this new Erick Arc Elliott cut is a 50. While you might not recognize his name, this being his first solo feature at The DJBooth, you have undoubtedly heard Elliot spit before; he is one-third of Brooklyn crew Flatbush Zombies. This particular zombie enjoys munching on beats like brains, attacking his own guitar-based production in a gritty, brisk flow. While Elliott might be flying solo, 50 has a vibe similar to a Flatbush Zombies cut. His style is brash and rugged, but the enthusiasm in his delivery gives the impression that he truly enjoys what he’s doing. This record is part of the artist’s 1992: Lisa Bonet/Project, which currently lacks a release date. Watch our pages for further details on the set, as well as the latest tunes.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/8/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.