On a scale of 1-10, this new Erick Arc Elliott cut is a 50. While you might not recognize his name, this being his first solo feature at The DJBooth, you have undoubtedly heard Elliot spit before; he is one-third of Brooklyn crew Flatbush Zombies. This particular zombie enjoys munching on beats like brains, attacking his own guitar-based production in a gritty, brisk flow. While Elliott might be flying solo, 50 has a vibe similar to a Flatbush Zombies cut. His style is brash and rugged, but the enthusiasm in his delivery gives the impression that he truly enjoys what he’s doing. This record is part of the artist’s 1992: Lisa Bonet/Project, which currently lacks a release date. Watch our pages for further details on the set, as well as the latest tunes.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.