Eric Lau, a buzzmaking DJ and producer hailing from London, England, makes his grand entrance intro the Booth with the freshly-minted lead single off his second studio album. A mid-tempo R&B number with a breezy summer-jam vibe, Everytime comes backed by a refreshing mix of mellow keyboard chords, understated percussion and (on the chorus) effervescent synth arpeggios. UK singer-songwriter Rahel complements the headliner’s arrangement with some appropriately light, airy R&B vocals. Like what you’re hearing? This is just one of many ear-pleasing jams to be found on One of Many, Lau’s forthcoming sophomore set. While the project as yet lacks a drop date, you’ll be able to cop Everytime on iTunes next Monday, April 8.
Written by richard on 04/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Where To Go Now" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.