Eric Lau, a buzzmaking DJ and producer hailing from London, England, makes his grand entrance intro the Booth with the freshly-minted lead single off his second studio album. A mid-tempo R&B number with a breezy summer-jam vibe, Everytime comes backed by a refreshing mix of mellow keyboard chords, understated percussion and (on the chorus) effervescent synth arpeggios. UK singer-songwriter Rahel complements the headliner’s arrangement with some appropriately light, airy R&B vocals. Like what you’re hearing? This is just one of many ear-pleasing jams to be found on One of Many, Lau’s forthcoming sophomore set. While the project as yet lacks a drop date, you’ll be able to cop Everytime on iTunes next Monday, April 8.
Written by richard on 04/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Where To Go Now" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.