Between oil prices, fast-food induced gas and traffic, Road Trips can often be a struggle. As long as you have great music, though, no amount of miles (or Big Macs) can make you go crazy, so be sure to add Eric Bellinger‘s latest feature to your traveling playlist. The scene I just described sounds pretty miserable, but a Road Trip like the one Bellinger describes on this cut doesn’t sound so bad. In a smooth, casual vocal style, Bellinger (who has written for Chris Brown, Bieber and Usher among many others) invites his girl on a trip with no destination in sight. Featuring Eric’s fluttery vocals and a snapping, bubbling beat by producers Reynaldo Cartagena and Joaquin Pacheco, this record will make you feel like you are driving through clouds. For Road Trip and much more, scoop up a copy of Bellinger’s new LP, The ReBirth, when it drops this February.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/23/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Miss You" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.