Previously heard giving Beyoncé a run for her money on his reader-acclaimed cover of I Miss You, Eric Bellinger is back with his first original Booth feature. On this sultry new standout, a swirling synth beat by Chrishan Black Keyz sets the mood as the L.A.-based singer/songwriter encourages a certain shawty (played here by pop starlet Christina Milian) to “Ride It till the wheels fall off.” Craving more? You’re in luck—the Bellinger’s latest street album, Born II Sing Vol. 2 is available online as of October 4.
Written by richard on 10/20/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Miss You" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.