Previously heard giving Beyoncé a run for her money on his reader-acclaimed cover of I Miss You, Eric Bellinger is back with his first original Booth feature. On this sultry new standout, a swirling synth beat by Chrishan Black Keyz sets the mood as the L.A.-based singer/songwriter encourages a certain shawty (played here by pop starlet Christina Milian) to “Ride It till the wheels fall off.” Craving more? You’re in luck—the Bellinger’s latest street album, Born II Sing Vol. 2 is available online as of October 4.
Written by richard on 10/20/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Miss You" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)