Previously heard giving Beyoncé a run for her money on his reader-acclaimed cover of I Miss You, Eric Bellinger is back with his first original Booth feature. On this sultry new standout, a swirling synth beat by Chrishan Black Keyz sets the mood as the L.A.-based singer/songwriter encourages a certain shawty (played here by pop starlet Christina Milian) to “Ride It till the wheels fall off.” Craving more? You’re in luck—the Bellinger’s latest street album, Born II Sing Vol. 2 is available online as of October 4.
Written by richard on 10/20/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Miss You" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.