Previously heard giving Beyoncé a run for her money on his reader-acclaimed cover of I Miss You, Eric Bellinger is back with his first original Booth feature. On this sultry new standout, a swirling synth beat by Chrishan Black Keyz sets the mood as the L.A.-based singer/songwriter encourages a certain shawty (played here by pop starlet Christina Milian) to “Ride It till the wheels fall off.” Craving more? You’re in luck—the Bellinger’s latest street album, Born II Sing Vol. 2 is available online as of October 4.
Written by richard on 10/20/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Miss You" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.