Some dudes are more than happy to be boyfriend #2, if that means they can get it in without the muss and fuss of an actual relationship. Not Eric Bellinger—on his latest promo single, the unsigned recording artist issues an ultimatum to a woman he’s been seeing behind her man’s back, insisting that they make it Official or cut ties. Hitmaking producers T-Minus and Boi-1da form a tag-team behind the mixing boards, backing Bellinger and guest emcee King Chip with a spacious, slow-burning synth arrangement. Not part of February album release Born II Sing Vol.3, Official should nonetheless meet a warm reception among R&B-heads in the Booth. To tide you over, why not take a listen to the artist’s last reader-approved feature, Nude?
Written by richard on 01/7/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Miss You" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.