Earlier this month, on his first Booth feature of the new year, Eric Bellinger fantasized about taking an extended Road Trip with a special someone. On the freshly-released follow-up, the unsigned crooner switches focus to the woman in the passenger seat. After all, as he himself puts it, “What’s the point in rollin’ if My Queen ain’t in my ride?” K. Alexander crafts a slow-rolling synth beat to accompany Bellinger as he rhapsodizes about his girl’s style, loyalty and strength of character. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked for further singles leading up to the February 11, arrival of Eric Bellinger’s latest independent full-length, The ReBirth.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.