Earlier this month, on his first Booth feature of the new year, Eric Bellinger fantasized about taking an extended Road Trip with a special someone. On the freshly-released follow-up, the unsigned crooner switches focus to the woman in the passenger seat. After all, as he himself puts it, “What’s the point in rollin’ if My Queen ain’t in my ride?” K. Alexander crafts a slow-rolling synth beat to accompany Bellinger as he rhapsodizes about his girl’s style, loyalty and strength of character. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked for further singles leading up to the February 11, arrival of Eric Bellinger’s latest independent full-length, The ReBirth.
Written by richard on 01/27/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Miss You" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.