Earlier this month, on his first Booth feature of the new year, Eric Bellinger fantasized about taking an extended Road Trip with a special someone. On the freshly-released follow-up, the unsigned crooner switches focus to the woman in the passenger seat. After all, as he himself puts it, “What’s the point in rollin’ if My Queen ain’t in my ride?” K. Alexander crafts a slow-rolling synth beat to accompany Bellinger as he rhapsodizes about his girl’s style, loyalty and strength of character. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked for further singles leading up to the February 11, arrival of Eric Bellinger’s latest independent full-length, The ReBirth.
Written by richard on 01/27/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Miss You" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.