Earlier this month, on his first Booth feature of the new year, Eric Bellinger fantasized about taking an extended Road Trip with a special someone. On the freshly-released follow-up, the unsigned crooner switches focus to the woman in the passenger seat. After all, as he himself puts it, “What’s the point in rollin’ if My Queen ain’t in my ride?” K. Alexander crafts a slow-rolling synth beat to accompany Bellinger as he rhapsodizes about his girl’s style, loyalty and strength of character. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked for further singles leading up to the February 11, arrival of Eric Bellinger’s latest independent full-length, The ReBirth.
Written by richard on 01/27/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Miss You" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.