Earlier this month, on his first Booth feature of the new year, Eric Bellinger fantasized about taking an extended Road Trip with a special someone. On the freshly-released follow-up, the unsigned crooner switches focus to the woman in the passenger seat. After all, as he himself puts it, “What’s the point in rollin’ if My Queen ain’t in my ride?” K. Alexander crafts a slow-rolling synth beat to accompany Bellinger as he rhapsodizes about his girl’s style, loyalty and strength of character. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked for further singles leading up to the February 11, arrival of Eric Bellinger’s latest independent full-length, The ReBirth.
Written by richard on 01/27/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Miss You" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.