When Novel sends along a “crazy remix,” the Booth takes notice. Brought to our attention by the ATL Renaissance man, Eric Bellinger‘s first feature finds the Los Angeles-based crooner putting his own spin on Beyoncé‘s Shea Taylor/Frank Ocean produced ballad, I Miss You. Could it be (as Novel judged it) better than Knowles’ original? You decide—and keep it locked for all the latest from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 08/8/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ride It" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)