When Novel sends along a “crazy remix,” the Booth takes notice. Brought to our attention by the ATL Renaissance man, Eric Bellinger‘s first feature finds the Los Angeles-based crooner putting his own spin on Beyoncé‘s Shea Taylor/Frank Ocean produced ballad, I Miss You. Could it be (as Novel judged it) better than Knowles’ original? You decide—and keep it locked for all the latest from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 08/8/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ride It" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.