When Novel sends along a “crazy remix,” the Booth takes notice. Brought to our attention by the ATL Renaissance man, Eric Bellinger‘s first feature finds the Los Angeles-based crooner putting his own spin on Beyoncé‘s Shea Taylor/Frank Ocean produced ballad, I Miss You. Could it be (as Novel judged it) better than Knowles’ original? You decide—and keep it locked for all the latest from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 08/8/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ride It" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.