When Novel sends along a “crazy remix,” the Booth takes notice. Brought to our attention by the ATL Renaissance man, Eric Bellinger‘s first feature finds the Los Angeles-based crooner putting his own spin on Beyoncé‘s Shea Taylor/Frank Ocean produced ballad, I Miss You. Could it be (as Novel judged it) better than Knowles’ original? You decide—and keep it locked for all the latest from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 08/8/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ride It" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)