Though Eric Bellinger failed to woo Boothgoers with Come Over, the sixth record in his #InTheMeantime series, he isn’t giving up just yet. In hopes that he can win readers’ hearts by appealing to their stomachs, the Los Angeles-repping singer/songwriter tantalizes the ladies with promises of a romantic Dinner for Two (in a manner of speaking) on entry #9. What’s on the menu, you ask? After lacing David Wade‘s upbeat R&B production with a sizable helping of innuendo, he spells it out on the chorus: “You can go down on me, while I go down on you.” Has this double entendre-laced ode to oral left you hungry for more? If so, you can stay tuned for further #IntheMeantime highlights in the weeks ahead and keep lookout for Born II Sing Vol.3.
Written by richard on 02/11/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Miss You" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.