Though Eric Bellinger failed to woo Boothgoers with Come Over, the sixth record in his #InTheMeantime series, he isn’t giving up just yet. In hopes that he can win readers’ hearts by appealing to their stomachs, the Los Angeles-repping singer/songwriter tantalizes the ladies with promises of a romantic Dinner for Two (in a manner of speaking) on entry #9. What’s on the menu, you ask? After lacing David Wade‘s upbeat R&B production with a sizable helping of innuendo, he spells it out on the chorus: “You can go down on me, while I go down on you.” Has this double entendre-laced ode to oral left you hungry for more? If so, you can stay tuned for further #IntheMeantime highlights in the weeks ahead and keep lookout for Born II Sing Vol.3.
Written by richard on 02/11/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Miss You" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.