Though Eric Bellinger failed to woo Boothgoers with Come Over, the sixth record in his #InTheMeantime series, he isn’t giving up just yet. In hopes that he can win readers’ hearts by appealing to their stomachs, the Los Angeles-repping singer/songwriter tantalizes the ladies with promises of a romantic Dinner for Two (in a manner of speaking) on entry #9. What’s on the menu, you ask? After lacing David Wade‘s upbeat R&B production with a sizable helping of innuendo, he spells it out on the chorus: “You can go down on me, while I go down on you.” Has this double entendre-laced ode to oral left you hungry for more? If so, you can stay tuned for further #IntheMeantime highlights in the weeks ahead and keep lookout for Born II Sing Vol.3.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.