Though Eric Bellinger failed to woo Boothgoers with Come Over, the sixth record in his #InTheMeantime series, he isn’t giving up just yet. In hopes that he can win readers’ hearts by appealing to their stomachs, the Los Angeles-repping singer/songwriter tantalizes the ladies with promises of a romantic Dinner for Two (in a manner of speaking) on entry #9. What’s on the menu, you ask? After lacing David Wade‘s upbeat R&B production with a sizable helping of innuendo, he spells it out on the chorus: “You can go down on me, while I go down on you.” Has this double entendre-laced ode to oral left you hungry for more? If so, you can stay tuned for further #IntheMeantime highlights in the weeks ahead and keep lookout for Born II Sing Vol.3.
Written by richard on 02/11/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Miss You" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.