Looking for a place to hang out? If so, we suggest you give Eric Bellinger a call because on the sixth release in his In The Meantime series, he extends an open invitation to Come Over. Sorry fellas, Bellinger is only inviting the ladies over. But don’t worry, you can still enjoy this upbeat tune. Atop a chiming, clapping beat from co-producers Tommy Brown and Travis Sayles, Bellinger and his breezy’s vocals are joined by guest emcee J Doe, whose deep, slower flow results in a catchy, buoyant track. Bellinger’s is busy planning for the February release of his new album, Born II Sing Vol.3. Stick around The DJBooth for all the latest on the release.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Miss You" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.