Looking for a place to hang out? If so, we suggest you give Eric Bellinger a call because on the sixth release in his In The Meantime series, he extends an open invitation to Come Over. Sorry fellas, Bellinger is only inviting the ladies over. But don’t worry, you can still enjoy this upbeat tune. Atop a chiming, clapping beat from co-producers Tommy Brown and Travis Sayles, Bellinger and his breezy’s vocals are joined by guest emcee J Doe, whose deep, slower flow results in a catchy, buoyant track. Bellinger’s is busy planning for the February release of his new album, Born II Sing Vol.3. Stick around The DJBooth for all the latest on the release.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Miss You" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.