For most of us, two weeks without getting it in is bearable, if unfortunate. But Eric Bellinger‘s libido isn’t that of an ordinary man. ASAP, the latest single off the singer/songwriter’s new digital album finds him in a sexual state of emergency after 14 days on the rebound. With $K and Jerren Jkits Spruill‘s sultry R&B boardwork banging in the back, Bellinger addresses a romantic prospect, emphasizing the urgency of his situation and suggesting that they “...head to the crib right now, I mean like right now, girl!“ Feeling this desperately horny selection? More awaits on Born II Sing Vol. III, released earlier today and available now via the unsigned crooner’s official site.
Written by richard on 04/15/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.