For most of us, two weeks without getting it in is bearable, if unfortunate. But Eric Bellinger‘s libido isn’t that of an ordinary man. ASAP, the latest single off the singer/songwriter’s new digital album finds him in a sexual state of emergency after 14 days on the rebound. With $K and Jerren Jkits Spruill‘s sultry R&B boardwork banging in the back, Bellinger addresses a romantic prospect, emphasizing the urgency of his situation and suggesting that they “...head to the crib right now, I mean like right now, girl!“ Feeling this desperately horny selection? More awaits on Born II Sing Vol. III, released earlier today and available now via the unsigned crooner’s official site.
Written by richard on 04/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Miss You" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.