Ladies, in case you didn’t know, us fellas usually don’t like to be out in the open with our feelings. Oh, you knew that? Well, you might want to inform Erene, because on her latest single she is desperate to get her new crush to confess his feelings towards her. While the young man in question might be reluctant to Admit It, Erene’s latest offering is so catchy that he just might throw caution to the wind and share his true feelings. Atop the speedy, clap-heavy beat from Jared Hancock, the New England songstress demands a confession with an upbeat, poppy vocal performance that might make listeners cop to falling in love with the singer first. Admit it, you want more? If so, be on the lookout for her forthcoming, but currently untitled EP (which will also house previously-featured single Save My Life).
Written by Lucas G. on 01/23/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.