Ladies, in case you didn’t know, us fellas usually don’t like to be out in the open with our feelings. Oh, you knew that? Well, you might want to inform Erene, because on her latest single she is desperate to get her new crush to confess his feelings towards her. While the young man in question might be reluctant to Admit It, Erene’s latest offering is so catchy that he just might throw caution to the wind and share his true feelings. Atop the speedy, clap-heavy beat from Jared Hancock, the New England songstress demands a confession with an upbeat, poppy vocal performance that might make listeners cop to falling in love with the singer first. Admit it, you want more? If so, be on the lookout for her forthcoming, but currently untitled EP (which will also house previously-featured single Save My Life).
Written by Lucas G. on 01/23/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.