Ladies, in case you didn’t know, us fellas usually don’t like to be out in the open with our feelings. Oh, you knew that? Well, you might want to inform Erene, because on her latest single she is desperate to get her new crush to confess his feelings towards her. While the young man in question might be reluctant to Admit It, Erene’s latest offering is so catchy that he just might throw caution to the wind and share his true feelings. Atop the speedy, clap-heavy beat from Jared Hancock, the New England songstress demands a confession with an upbeat, poppy vocal performance that might make listeners cop to falling in love with the singer first. Admit it, you want more? If so, be on the lookout for her forthcoming, but currently untitled EP (which will also house previously-featured single Save My Life).
Written by Lucas G. on 01/23/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)