Ladies, in case you didn’t know, us fellas usually don’t like to be out in the open with our feelings. Oh, you knew that? Well, you might want to inform Erene, because on her latest single she is desperate to get her new crush to confess his feelings towards her. While the young man in question might be reluctant to Admit It, Erene’s latest offering is so catchy that he just might throw caution to the wind and share his true feelings. Atop the speedy, clap-heavy beat from Jared Hancock, the New England songstress demands a confession with an upbeat, poppy vocal performance that might make listeners cop to falling in love with the singer first. Admit it, you want more? If so, be on the lookout for her forthcoming, but currently untitled EP (which will also house previously-featured single Save My Life).
Written by Lucas G. on 01/23/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.