Ladies, in case you didn’t know, us fellas usually don’t like to be out in the open with our feelings. Oh, you knew that? Well, you might want to inform Erene, because on her latest single she is desperate to get her new crush to confess his feelings towards her. While the young man in question might be reluctant to Admit It, Erene’s latest offering is so catchy that he just might throw caution to the wind and share his true feelings. Atop the speedy, clap-heavy beat from Jared Hancock, the New England songstress demands a confession with an upbeat, poppy vocal performance that might make listeners cop to falling in love with the singer first. Admit it, you want more? If so, be on the lookout for her forthcoming, but currently untitled EP (which will also house previously-featured single Save My Life).
Written by Lucas G. on 01/23/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.