Not seen in the Booth since this April, when he stepped into the Booth with the romantically-themed Grown for Games, Epiphany returns to our pages with grind anthem Zone Out. Here, Apollo Lane cooks up an spacey synth beat to back the Little Rock, Arkansas emcee as he describes the pleasantly hazy (yet ever-alert) mindstate with which he approaches his hustle. Like what you’re hearing? There’s plenty more where this came from on ‘Piph’s Booth-hosted Such Is Life LP, scheduled to hit our mixtape page November 9.
Written by richard on 10/27/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"5 Dollas" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.