Little Rock, Arkansas beatsmith Ferocious has enlisted a dream-team of local emcees to rock the mic on his newly-released debut album, Telekinesis. Standout cut Grown for Games finds Epiphany, the up-and-coming rhymesayer last heard on Untouchable lacing the producer’s minimal, guitar-laced instrumental with rhymes on one of his favorite topics: male ambivalence in romantic relationships. Complete with hook vocals by Gina Gee, this cut and much more can be found on Ferocious’ freshman set, available now for free download from his Bandcamp page.
Written by richard on 04/11/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"5 Dollas" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)