Little Rock, Arkansas beatsmith Ferocious has enlisted a dream-team of local emcees to rock the mic on his newly-released debut album, Telekinesis. Standout cut Grown for Games finds Epiphany, the up-and-coming rhymesayer last heard on Untouchable lacing the producer’s minimal, guitar-laced instrumental with rhymes on one of his favorite topics: male ambivalence in romantic relationships. Complete with hook vocals by Gina Gee, this cut and much more can be found on Ferocious’ freshman set, available now for free download from his Bandcamp page.
Written by richard on 04/11/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"5 Dollas" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.