Little Rock, Arkansas beatsmith Ferocious has enlisted a dream-team of local emcees to rock the mic on his newly-released debut album, Telekinesis. Standout cut Grown for Games finds Epiphany, the up-and-coming rhymesayer last heard on Untouchable lacing the producer’s minimal, guitar-laced instrumental with rhymes on one of his favorite topics: male ambivalence in romantic relationships. Complete with hook vocals by Gina Gee, this cut and much more can be found on Ferocious’ freshman set, available now for free download from his Bandcamp page.
Written by richard on 04/11/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"5 Dollas" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.