Little Rock, Arkansas beatsmith Ferocious has enlisted a dream-team of local emcees to rock the mic on his newly-released debut album, Telekinesis. Standout cut Grown for Games finds Epiphany, the up-and-coming rhymesayer last heard on Untouchable lacing the producer’s minimal, guitar-laced instrumental with rhymes on one of his favorite topics: male ambivalence in romantic relationships. Complete with hook vocals by Gina Gee, this cut and much more can be found on Ferocious’ freshman set, available now for free download from his Bandcamp page.
Written by richard on 04/11/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"5 Dollas" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.