Little Rock, Arkansas beatsmith Ferocious has enlisted a dream-team of local emcees to rock the mic on his newly-released debut album, Telekinesis. Standout cut Grown for Games finds Epiphany, the up-and-coming rhymesayer last heard on Untouchable lacing the producer’s minimal, guitar-laced instrumental with rhymes on one of his favorite topics: male ambivalence in romantic relationships. Complete with hook vocals by Gina Gee, this cut and much more can be found on Ferocious’ freshman set, available now for free download from his Bandcamp page.
Written by richard on 04/11/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"5 Dollas" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.