As we all know, fellas hoping to impress a girl often find themselves Doin Thangs that, under normal circumstances, they would never even consider. You know, thangs like ironing their shirts, or scrubbing the toilet bowl to a pearly sheen. On the latest leak off his relationship-themed RESPECT Pt. 2 (Womens), Little Rock rapper Epiphany gives ladies a little insight into the male psyche, and fellas an amusing look in the mirror, describing the countless superficial changes men will make for a woman. Booth favorite K. Sparks is less willing to switch up his routine; in his guest verse, the Queens native protests, “I’m like a million-dollar bill / you can never change me.,” but ultimately relents for the simple reason that, “If you don’t do it there’s no p-u-double-s-y.” Backed by the soul-sampled boardwork of Bossman (not the emcee last featured with You Already Know), this track should get readers even more excited for the insights Epiphany will offer on his new, DJBooth.net-sponsored street album, due out March 9. In the meantime, those who haven’t already can download a copy of Respect Part 1, also presented by the Booth, here.
Written by richard on 03/1/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"5 Dollas" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.