As we all know, fellas hoping to impress a girl often find themselves Doin Thangs that, under normal circumstances, they would never even consider. You know, thangs like ironing their shirts, or scrubbing the toilet bowl to a pearly sheen. On the latest leak off his relationship-themed RESPECT Pt. 2 (Womens), Little Rock rapper Epiphany gives ladies a little insight into the male psyche, and fellas an amusing look in the mirror, describing the countless superficial changes men will make for a woman. Booth favorite K. Sparks is less willing to switch up his routine; in his guest verse, the Queens native protests, “I’m like a million-dollar bill / you can never change me.,” but ultimately relents for the simple reason that, “If you don’t do it there’s no p-u-double-s-y.” Backed by the soul-sampled boardwork of Bossman (not the emcee last featured with You Already Know), this track should get readers even more excited for the insights Epiphany will offer on his new, DJBooth.net-sponsored street album, due out March 9. In the meantime, those who haven’t already can download a copy of Respect Part 1, also presented by the Booth, here.
Written by richard on 03/1/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"5 Dollas" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.