As we all know, fellas hoping to impress a girl often find themselves Doin Thangs that, under normal circumstances, they would never even consider. You know, thangs like ironing their shirts, or scrubbing the toilet bowl to a pearly sheen. On the latest leak off his relationship-themed RESPECT Pt. 2 (Womens), Little Rock rapper Epiphany gives ladies a little insight into the male psyche, and fellas an amusing look in the mirror, describing the countless superficial changes men will make for a woman. Booth favorite K. Sparks is less willing to switch up his routine; in his guest verse, the Queens native protests, “I’m like a million-dollar bill / you can never change me.,” but ultimately relents for the simple reason that, “If you don’t do it there’s no p-u-double-s-y.” Backed by the soul-sampled boardwork of Bossman (not the emcee last featured with You Already Know), this track should get readers even more excited for the insights Epiphany will offer on his new, DJBooth.net-sponsored street album, due out March 9. In the meantime, those who haven’t already can download a copy of Respect Part 1, also presented by the Booth, here.
Written by richard on 03/1/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"5 Dollas" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.