As we all know, fellas hoping to impress a girl often find themselves Doin Thangs that, under normal circumstances, they would never even consider. You know, thangs like ironing their shirts, or scrubbing the toilet bowl to a pearly sheen. On the latest leak off his relationship-themed RESPECT Pt. 2 (Womens), Little Rock rapper Epiphany gives ladies a little insight into the male psyche, and fellas an amusing look in the mirror, describing the countless superficial changes men will make for a woman. Booth favorite K. Sparks is less willing to switch up his routine; in his guest verse, the Queens native protests, “I’m like a million-dollar bill / you can never change me.,” but ultimately relents for the simple reason that, “If you don’t do it there’s no p-u-double-s-y.” Backed by the soul-sampled boardwork of Bossman (not the emcee last featured with You Already Know), this track should get readers even more excited for the insights Epiphany will offer on his new, DJBooth.net-sponsored street album, due out March 9. In the meantime, those who haven’t already can download a copy of Respect Part 1, also presented by the Booth, here.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"5 Dollas" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.