As we all know, fellas hoping to impress a girl often find themselves Doin Thangs that, under normal circumstances, they would never even consider. You know, thangs like ironing their shirts, or scrubbing the toilet bowl to a pearly sheen. On the latest leak off his relationship-themed RESPECT Pt. 2 (Womens), Little Rock rapper Epiphany gives ladies a little insight into the male psyche, and fellas an amusing look in the mirror, describing the countless superficial changes men will make for a woman. Booth favorite K. Sparks is less willing to switch up his routine; in his guest verse, the Queens native protests, “I’m like a million-dollar bill / you can never change me.,” but ultimately relents for the simple reason that, “If you don’t do it there’s no p-u-double-s-y.” Backed by the soul-sampled boardwork of Bossman (not the emcee last featured with You Already Know), this track should get readers even more excited for the insights Epiphany will offer on his new, DJBooth.net-sponsored street album, due out March 9. In the meantime, those who haven’t already can download a copy of Respect Part 1, also presented by the Booth, here.
Written by richard on 03/1/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"5 Dollas" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.