If the saying, “You are only as good as the company you keep,” is true, than EOM is good… very, very good. Having collaborated with Booth regulars Breezy Lovejoy, Wax and Dumbfoundead on July’s I’m On It, the talented producer returns with The Great Evaporation, featuring two more Booth-approved emcees. EOM’s quirky beat, which boasts a staggered, crumbling foundation sprinkled with subtle, funky brushstrokes, is refreshing and unique, but is by no means meant for your average emcee. Luckily, Sene and ScienZe know their way around this beat block and, with their flexible, seasoned flows, do the dope instrumental justice. EOM’s ForAllWeKnow is set to drop August 17, at which point it will be available for streaming right here in The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/5/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Summer Breeze" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)