If the saying, “You are only as good as the company you keep,” is true, than EOM is good… very, very good. Having collaborated with Booth regulars Breezy Lovejoy, Wax and Dumbfoundead on July’s I’m On It, the talented producer returns with The Great Evaporation, featuring two more Booth-approved emcees. EOM’s quirky beat, which boasts a staggered, crumbling foundation sprinkled with subtle, funky brushstrokes, is refreshing and unique, but is by no means meant for your average emcee. Luckily, Sene and ScienZe know their way around this beat block and, with their flexible, seasoned flows, do the dope instrumental justice. EOM’s ForAllWeKnow is set to drop August 17, at which point it will be available for streaming right here in The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/5/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Summer Breeze" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.