If the saying, “You are only as good as the company you keep,” is true, than EOM is good… very, very good. Having collaborated with Booth regulars Breezy Lovejoy, Wax and Dumbfoundead on July’s I’m On It, the talented producer returns with The Great Evaporation, featuring two more Booth-approved emcees. EOM’s quirky beat, which boasts a staggered, crumbling foundation sprinkled with subtle, funky brushstrokes, is refreshing and unique, but is by no means meant for your average emcee. Luckily, Sene and ScienZe know their way around this beat block and, with their flexible, seasoned flows, do the dope instrumental justice. EOM’s ForAllWeKnow is set to drop August 17, at which point it will be available for streaming right here in The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/5/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Summer Breeze" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.