If the saying, “You are only as good as the company you keep,” is true, than EOM is good… very, very good. Having collaborated with Booth regulars Breezy Lovejoy, Wax and Dumbfoundead on July’s I’m On It, the talented producer returns with The Great Evaporation, featuring two more Booth-approved emcees. EOM’s quirky beat, which boasts a staggered, crumbling foundation sprinkled with subtle, funky brushstrokes, is refreshing and unique, but is by no means meant for your average emcee. Luckily, Sene and ScienZe know their way around this beat block and, with their flexible, seasoned flows, do the dope instrumental justice. EOM’s ForAllWeKnow is set to drop August 17, at which point it will be available for streaming right here in The DJBooth.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Summer Breeze" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.