If the saying, “You are only as good as the company you keep,” is true, than EOM is good… very, very good. Having collaborated with Booth regulars Breezy Lovejoy, Wax and Dumbfoundead on July’s I’m On It, the talented producer returns with The Great Evaporation, featuring two more Booth-approved emcees. EOM’s quirky beat, which boasts a staggered, crumbling foundation sprinkled with subtle, funky brushstrokes, is refreshing and unique, but is by no means meant for your average emcee. Luckily, Sene and ScienZe know their way around this beat block and, with their flexible, seasoned flows, do the dope instrumental justice. EOM’s ForAllWeKnow is set to drop August 17, at which point it will be available for streaming right here in The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/5/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Summer Breeze" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.