You might not know him by name, but you definitely owe producer EOM big time. The boardsmith is responsible for some of your favorite cuts from his good buddies and regular Booth contributors, Breezy Lovejoy, Dumbfoundead, and Wax. Returning the favor, the three emcees join forces on I’m On It, the lead single off EOM’s upcoming project. Lucky for us the talented boardsmith makes the trio work for all the glory, cooking up a unique, electronic infused beat, which has a powerful synth influence. While each emcee has a unique style, the elaborate boardwork compliments each perfectly; the mark of a true producer. If I’m On It has got your attention, ForAllWeKnow is due out next month.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/21/13
Rising beatsmith EOM (Elements Of Music) has unleashed his latest full-length, ForAllWeKnow, which is available for digital purchase and streaming here at The DJBooth. The project is the ninth solo release from the Manassas,...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Summer Breeze" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.