You might not know him by name, but you definitely owe producer EOM big time. The boardsmith is responsible for some of your favorite cuts from his good buddies and regular Booth contributors, Breezy Lovejoy, Dumbfoundead, and Wax. Returning the favor, the three emcees join forces on I’m On It, the lead single off EOM’s upcoming project. Lucky for us the talented boardsmith makes the trio work for all the glory, cooking up a unique, electronic infused beat, which has a powerful synth influence. While each emcee has a unique style, the elaborate boardwork compliments each perfectly; the mark of a true producer. If I’m On It has got your attention, ForAllWeKnow is due out next month.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Summer Breeze" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.