You might not know him by name, but you definitely owe producer EOM big time. The boardsmith is responsible for some of your favorite cuts from his good buddies and regular Booth contributors, Breezy Lovejoy, Dumbfoundead, and Wax. Returning the favor, the three emcees join forces on I’m On It, the lead single off EOM’s upcoming project. Lucky for us the talented boardsmith makes the trio work for all the glory, cooking up a unique, electronic infused beat, which has a powerful synth influence. While each emcee has a unique style, the elaborate boardwork compliments each perfectly; the mark of a true producer. If I’m On It has got your attention, ForAllWeKnow is due out next month.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Summer Breeze" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.