You might not know him by name, but you definitely owe producer EOM big time. The boardsmith is responsible for some of your favorite cuts from his good buddies and regular Booth contributors, Breezy Lovejoy, Dumbfoundead, and Wax. Returning the favor, the three emcees join forces on I’m On It, the lead single off EOM’s upcoming project. Lucky for us the talented boardsmith makes the trio work for all the glory, cooking up a unique, electronic infused beat, which has a powerful synth influence. While each emcee has a unique style, the elaborate boardwork compliments each perfectly; the mark of a true producer. If I’m On It has got your attention, ForAllWeKnow is due out next month.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/21/13
Rising beatsmith EOM (Elements Of Music) has unleashed his latest full-length, ForAllWeKnow, which is available for digital purchase and streaming here at The DJBooth. The project is the ninth solo release from the Manassas,...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Summer Breeze" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)