You might not know him by name, but you definitely owe producer EOM big time. The boardsmith is responsible for some of your favorite cuts from his good buddies and regular Booth contributors, Breezy Lovejoy, Dumbfoundead, and Wax. Returning the favor, the three emcees join forces on I’m On It, the lead single off EOM’s upcoming project. Lucky for us the talented boardsmith makes the trio work for all the glory, cooking up a unique, electronic infused beat, which has a powerful synth influence. While each emcee has a unique style, the elaborate boardwork compliments each perfectly; the mark of a true producer. If I’m On It has got your attention, ForAllWeKnow is due out next month.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/21/13
Rising beatsmith EOM (Elements Of Music) has unleashed his latest full-length, ForAllWeKnow, which is available for digital purchase and streaming here at The DJBooth. The project is the ninth solo release from the Manassas,...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Summer Breeze" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.