Back in the day (5 years ago) when an artist needed a feature verse or sixteen bars for a remix, they would call Chitown’s Twista. Since the ball dropped on 2007 however, Lil’ Wayne has taken over as the newest in demand artist. In fact, Weezy has been featured on more songs over the past six months, than singer Maxwell has made in the last six years. This time we find Enrique Iglesias, last heard of in the 90’s, jumping on the bandwagon for Wayne’s services. Although Push might not qualify as a truly urban record, it will certainly get people out on the dance floor at the club.
Written by DJ Z on 06/13/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dirty Dancer" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)