“Guess who’s back, back again,”—you know the rest! Having stirred fan anticipation to a fever pitch with hit buzz single Crack A Bottle, Eminem steps back into the shoes of his troublemaking alter-ego, Slim Shady, for Relapse‘s official first single. In the tradition of celebrity-bashing lead singles My Name Is, The Real Slim Shady, Without Me, and Just Lose It, We Made You sees Slim taking aim at Kim Kardashian, Ellen DeGeneres, Sarah Palin, Jessica Alba, and Amy Winehouse, to name a few (for the full experience, check out the official music video). As Em proves he’s still got his finger on the pulse of popular culture, an uncredited Jessica Simpson impersonator’s hook and Dr. Dre‘s lounge-flavored boardwork take the cut’s catchiness to the next level—needless to say, WMY is poised to take radio, MTV, and the charts (Booth and Billboard alike) by storm, and pave the way for Relapse‘s arrival on May 19th.
Written by Burmy on 04/7/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smack That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.