“Guess who’s back, back again,”—you know the rest! Having stirred fan anticipation to a fever pitch with hit buzz single Crack A Bottle, Eminem steps back into the shoes of his troublemaking alter-ego, Slim Shady, for Relapse‘s official first single. In the tradition of celebrity-bashing lead singles My Name Is, The Real Slim Shady, Without Me, and Just Lose It, We Made You sees Slim taking aim at Kim Kardashian, Ellen DeGeneres, Sarah Palin, Jessica Alba, and Amy Winehouse, to name a few (for the full experience, check out the official music video). As Em proves he’s still got his finger on the pulse of popular culture, an uncredited Jessica Simpson impersonator’s hook and Dr. Dre‘s lounge-flavored boardwork take the cut’s catchiness to the next level—needless to say, WMY is poised to take radio, MTV, and the charts (Booth and Billboard alike) by storm, and pave the way for Relapse‘s arrival on May 19th.
Written by Burmy on 04/7/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smack That" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.