The forthcoming third entry in Tony Touch‘s The Piece Maker mixtape series will find the NYC DJ joined by a downright awe-inspiring array of rap heavyweights. If one name could be said to overshadow the rest, however, Eminem just might be it. Symphony in H features Marshall Mathers at the top of his game, lacing his own ramshackle boardwork with head-spinning, polysyllabically-rhymed bars dedicated to the eighth letter of the alphabet. Best line? Personally, I can’t decide between, “I hate overalls, ‘cause they remind me of hoes / For Christ’s sake, they’re shaped like an ‘H’—whoa!” and, “Hell yeah, I nailed J.Lo—to the railroad!.” The Piece Maker 3… Return of the 50 MCs is scheduled for digital release July 9, but Booth readers twill get a snbeap peek at the project on the 8th, when the tape hits our front page as a free, exclusive stream.
Written by richard on 06/19/13
Submit your Rating
Red River\Sony Red
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.